P4P800 beeps

On a new build with an Asus P4P800 mb, and AMIBIOS 8.00.09, getting 5 POST
beeps before video and before the OK beep. Probably 3 long, 2 short (might
be 2 long 3 short). Using an Intel 3.0 GHz Prescott CPU, FSB800, Intel
865PE chipset with 1 GB PC2700 DDR333 RAM. After the OK beep, the boot
cycle goes to conclusion and the OS is load fine.

I have downloaded the AMIBOIS Beep Code List from AMI, but cannot relate
what is written in that document to the 5 beeps

Oops, got posted during a reboot, see next message.