Do Epson printers overspray?

beemer

I have an Epson 1290 (US1280).

(a) If it is set to printing to the edge will there be ink overspray
build up?

(b) If I use narrow test strips for color check (to save paper) what
procedure should I use so that most of the image is not sprayed off the
paper edges? I mean should I change the image size in PS7 or change the
paper size to the same as the test strip?

Beemer

Depends on the printer. If it does edge-to-edge then it has pads on the
side to catch the ink.

"Beemer" <beemer@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> (b) If I use narrow test strips for color check (to save paper) what
> procedure should I use so that most of the image is not sprayed off the
> paper edges?

....put the strips in the other way around?

TRENDING THREADS