My CDROM... Buummmm!

May 13, 2004 10:31:03 AM

Hi I just loaded a new version of XP home on my computer.
I am trying to acess my CDROM drive and get the message
(a:\ is not accessable, incorrect function) Could you
please tell me how to correct this so I can use my CDROM
Thanks Much !
Best Regards !
XKermit

More about : cdrom buummmm

Anonymous
May 14, 2004 2:46:33 AM

Did you do an Upgrade or a New Install? Does your Floppy Drive work? Rt
click on MyComputer>select
Properties>Hardware>Device Manager>Dvd/Cdrom Drives. rt click on yours and
choose Uninstall. Restart and let XP reinstall it.
!