Variable speed fans?

So late one night I'm navigating through my administrative tools & control
panel options, just trying to learn what I can learn, and I run across this
interesting looking screen that shows me 3 or 4 gauges displaying the system
temperatures and another 2 gauges displaying the operating level of two
variable speed fans. Now the problem is I want to view this screen again,
but I'll be *#@% if I can find it. Anyone know of this screen and where it
is?

Larry Parker
vanguard@quik.com

Larry Parker wrote:
> So late one night I'm navigating through my administrative tools & control
> panel options, just trying to learn what I can learn, and I run across this
> interesting looking screen that shows me 3 or 4 gauges displaying the system
> temperatures and another 2 gauges displaying the operating level of two
> variable speed fans. Now the problem is I want to view this screen again,
> but I'll be *#@% if I can find it. Anyone know of this screen and where it
> is?
>
> Larry Parker
> vanguard@quik.com

Sounds like a third-party (non-M$) app named MotherBoardMonitor.
If so, search for MBM*.exe.

I'm a big fan of MBM, for fans -- and temps and volts.
--
Cheers, Bob

There are several ways to monitor these parameters, Lavaly's
EVEREST (formerly AIDA32), Motherboard Monitor, Intel's
Active Monitor, just to name a few.
Have you looked at the Control Panel again or looked in
Accessories/System Tools?

"Bob Willard" <BobwBSGS@TrashThis.comcast.net> wrote in
message news:uKxa$vQOEHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...