can't flash bios on P4c800 deluxe

I am trying to flash from 1008 to 1016. I have tried afudos and I get the
message,"
rom id is not compatible". If I use Aflash, I get "Can't find Hook". I am
booting frim a Dos disk and have renamed the the rom file . Anyone have a clue
as to what could be wrong?

"DWest1023" <dwest1023@aol.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to flash from 1008 to 1016. I have tried afudos and I get the
> message,"
> rom id is not compatible". If I use Aflash, I get "Can't find Hook". I am
> booting frim a Dos disk and have renamed the the rom file . Anyone have a
clue
> as to what could be wrong?

Download the newest version of afudos.
Also read the info on the asus web about the bios
you want to flash.

Jim M

>DWest1023" <dwest1023@aol.com> wrote in message
>> I am trying to flash from 1008 to 1016. I have tried afudos and I get the
>> message,"
>> rom id is not compatible". If I use Aflash, I get "Can't find Hook". I am
>> booting frim a Dos disk and have renamed the the rom file . Anyone have a
>clue
>> as to what could be wrong?
>
>Download the newest version of afudos.
>Also read the info on the asus web about the bios
>you want to flash.
>
>Jim M

I have done what you have suggested, but still no luck -:(

Don

>>DWest1023" <dwest1023@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> I am trying to flash from 1008 to 1016. I have tried afudos and I get the
>>> message,"
>>> rom id is not compatible". If I use Aflash, I get "Can't find Hook". I am
>>> booting frim a Dos disk and have renamed the the rom file . Anyone have a
>>clue
>>> as to what could be wrong?
>>
>>Download the newest version of afudos.
>>Also read the info on the asus web about the bios
>>you want to flash.
>>
>>Jim M
>>

> I have done what you have suggested, but still no luck -:(
>

> Don

Ok it was late last night and I was try to flash a P4C800 with a P4P800 bios. I
have now uprgraded my bios.

Don

TRENDING THREADS