Test Performance of Dedicated Server CS 1.6

Hi

I got a CS 1.6 Server set up.
Would be cool if some people could
test performance and play an bit!

Thanx very much!

Address: 81.169.131.33:27015

Thomas
6 answers Last reply
More about test performance dedicated server

    Thomas Schneider:

    > I got a CS 1.6 Server set up.
    > Would be cool if some people could
    > test performance and play an bit!

    It's up and running.. :-)
    But i was alone. ;-)

    > It's up and running.. :-)
    > But i was alone. ;-)

    Yes, I know. It's up since
    yesterday. I need to make it
    a bit more popular ;)

    Thomas

    > Yes, I know. It's up since
    > yesterday. I need to make it
    > a bit more popular ;)

    Maybe cu there in the night.. ;-)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > Yes, I know. It's up since
    > yesterday. I need to make it
    > a bit more popular ;)

    Good luck! I'll visit you there in the night. :-)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > Yes, I know. It's up since
    > yesterday. I need to make it
    > a bit more popular ;)

    Good luck! I'll visit you there in the night. :-)

    P.S.: Maybe you should post the Name of your server too,
    not only the IP. It's a little bit easier to identify then.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > P.S.: Maybe you should post the Name of your server too,
    > not only the IP. It's a little bit easier to identify then.

    Here the details:

    Name : schneidexe CS 1.6 @ erazor-zone
    IP : 81.169.131.33:27015
    Host : erazor-zone.de
    Slots : 16

    Thomas

Dedicated Server Performance Servers Video Games