Gotta a prob, need backup!

Hey,

Hoping someone in here might know the answer to this. Sometimes, when
searching for servers for CS 1.6, I only get source servers, and that's it.
I disconnect, reconnect STEAM a few times and same thing. I'm figuring it
has something to do with the what servers I connect with when I connect to
STEAM, but not sure how to remedy the problem. It happens often, to often.
It's cutting into my DOD and CS time.
Any solutions out there??

r0cK hArD
2 answers Last reply
More about gotta prob backup

    "Doug" <DZappyNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    >
    > Hoping someone in here might know the answer to this. Sometimes, when
    > searching for servers for CS 1.6, I only get source servers, and that's
    it.
    > I disconnect, reconnect STEAM a few times and same thing. I'm figuring it
    > has something to do with the what servers I connect with when I connect to
    > STEAM, but not sure how to remedy the problem. It happens often, to
    often.
    > It's cutting into my DOD and CS time.
    > Any solutions out there??
    >
    > r0cK hArD

    check whether you have source selected in the game filters

    dr ratt

    Yeah, I didn't know this made a difference, but at the desktop, the STEAM
    icon next to the clock, if you click that and adjust the filters, it makes a
    difference when you click on the DOD game or the CS game. My nephew was
    messing with stuff and I was unaware, and getting frustrated. It doesn't
    make sense to me that they have it set up this way but..... Silly mistake,
    but now I know.

    Thanx for replying, I appreciate the help.

    r0cK hArD

    "dr ratt" <spamsum1else@zen.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Doug" <DZappyNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey,
    >>
    >> Hoping someone in here might know the answer to this. Sometimes, when
    >> searching for servers for CS 1.6, I only get source servers, and that's
    > it.
    >> I disconnect, reconnect STEAM a few times and same thing. I'm figuring
    >> it
    >> has something to do with the what servers I connect with when I connect
    >> STEAM, but not sure how to remedy the problem. It happens often, to
    > often.
    >> It's cutting into my DOD and CS time.
    >> Any solutions out there??
    >>
    >> r0cK hArD
    >>

    > check whether you have source selected in the game filters
    >
    > dr ratt

Connection Servers Video Games