Gotta a prob, need backup!

Last response: in Video Games
March 1, 2005 6:02:09 PM

Hey,

Hoping someone in here might know the answer to this. Sometimes, when
searching for servers for CS 1.6, I only get source servers, and that's it.
I disconnect, reconnect STEAM a few times and same thing. I'm figuring it
has something to do with the what servers I connect with when I connect to
STEAM, but not sure how to remedy the problem. It happens often, to often.
It's cutting into my DOD and CS time.
Any solutions out there??

r0cK hArD

More about : gotta prob backup

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 7:12:05 PM

"Doug" <DZappyNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> Hoping someone in here might know the answer to this. Sometimes, when
> searching for servers for CS 1.6, I only get source servers, and that's
it.
> I disconnect, reconnect STEAM a few times and same thing. I'm figuring it
> has something to do with the what servers I connect with when I connect to
> STEAM, but not sure how to remedy the problem. It happens often, to
often.
> It's cutting into my DOD and CS time.
> Any solutions out there??
>
> r0cK hArD

check whether you have source selected in the game filters

dr ratt
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 6:25:08 PM

Yeah, I didn't know this made a difference, but at the desktop, the STEAM
icon next to the clock, if you click that and adjust the filters, it makes a
difference when you click on the DOD game or the CS game. My nephew was
messing with stuff and I was unaware, and getting frustrated. It doesn't
make sense to me that they have it set up this way but..... Silly mistake,
but now I know.

Thanx for replying, I appreciate the help.

r0cK hArD

!