\Setup cannot copy the file

Hello, I have a XP install disk that says "includes Service Pack 1a".
I am trying to install the asian language pack and after I put the
disk into the CD bay I get an error message that says:

\\Setup cannot copy the file PINTLGDX.IM_.

Ensure that the disk labeled "WIndows XP Professional Service Pack 1
CD" is in the drive selected below, or provide the location where the
file can be found.

Does anyone have any idea about what I can do?
Thanks.

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Search for it on Google there are millions of websites out
there that have random .DLL files on them...

Just be warey...

Scan them for viruses and then install them..

HTH

James

Thanks for the tip!!!