P4T533C and All-in-wonder 9700Pro

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 5, 2004 1:42:29 AM

Are you aware of any problems with P4T533C and the ATI All-in-wonder
9700Pro? I understand there are problems with some mboards and power
supply units. I have an Antec True 430 in my system and have just
ordered one of the ATI cards. Any idears pleas ?

Thanks.

More about : p4t533c 9700pro

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 5, 2004 5:58:11 AM

We have P4T533's (not the "-C" model) and 9700 Pro's working together
with no problems. I would not expect any problem with the P4T533-C.
Your post suggests power supply concerns (which are valid) rather than
motherboard concerns.

Malam wrote:
> Are you aware of any problems with P4T533C and the ATI All-in-wonder
> 9700Pro? I understand there are problems with some mboards and power
> supply units. I have an Antec True 430 in my system and have just
> ordered one of the ATI cards. Any idears pleas ?
>
> Thanks.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 5, 2004 5:58:12 AM

Thanks Barry. What type of PSU do you have with the system ? Did
you install any additional cooling for the 9700Pro ? I am looking at
the All-In-Wonder version which is the same specs + the TV Capture.

Thanks.

Malam

!