P4T533C and All-in-wonder 9700Pro

Are you aware of any problems with P4T533C and the ATI All-in-wonder
9700Pro? I understand there are problems with some mboards and power
supply units. I have an Antec True 430 in my system and have just
ordered one of the ATI cards. Any idears pleas ?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about p4t533c wonder 9700pro

    We have P4T533's (not the "-C" model) and 9700 Pro's working together
    with no problems. I would not expect any problem with the P4T533-C.
    Your post suggests power supply concerns (which are valid) rather than
    motherboard concerns.

    Malam wrote:
    > Are you aware of any problems with P4T533C and the ATI All-in-wonder
    > 9700Pro? I understand there are problems with some mboards and power
    > supply units. I have an Antec True 430 in my system and have just
    > ordered one of the ATI cards. Any idears pleas ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Thanks Barry. What type of PSU do you have with the system ? Did
    you install any additional cooling for the 9700Pro ? I am looking at
    the All-In-Wonder version which is the same specs + the TV Capture.

    Thanks.

    Malam

    On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 01:58:11 GMT, Barry Watzman
    <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote:

    >We have P4T533's (not the "-C" model) and 9700 Pro's working together
    >with no problems. I would not expect any problem with the P4T533-C.
    >Your post suggests power supply concerns (which are valid) rather than
    >motherboard concerns.
    >

    >Malam wrote:
    >> Are you aware of any problems with P4T533C and the ATI All-in-wonder
    >> 9700Pro? I understand there are problems with some mboards and power
    >> supply units. I have an Antec True 430 in my system and have just
    >> ordered one of the ATI cards. Any idears pleas ?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

Asus ATI Motherboards