How do I create a wireless ad hoc connection?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
December 10, 2004 7:29:02 PM

I wish to connect two of my computers with wireless cards without a router or
a hub, how do I configure my computers to do that?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
December 10, 2004 10:13:47 PM

Greetings,

Barb Bowman has written on how to configure a wireless network without a
router. For more details, see the following link.

Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP Without a Router
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/exp...

Eric Cross
Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com