How do I create a wireless ad hoc connection?

I wish to connect two of my computers with wireless cards without a router or
a hub, how do I configure my computers to do that?
1 answer Last reply
More about create wireless connection

    Greetings,

    Barb Bowman has written on how to configure a wireless network without a
    router. For more details, see the following link.

    Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP Without a Router

    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    "ZYL" <ZYL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I wish to connect two of my computers with wireless cards without a router
    >or
    > a hub, how do I configure my computers to do that?

Wireless Connection Computers Wireless Networking