cannot browse other machines on domain

I have an NT4 PDC hardwired to about 30 machines ( clients) all running
Win2K. I have set up a PC running Win2K and have installed an ASUS USB
wireless adaptor. I can connect to the network with this machine and ping
all machines but I cannot browse the network. No other pc's show in the
network neighborhood even though the machine is logged on to the domain. I
can search by computer IP and connect that way. How can I get the other
machines to show up. Is it something to do with NetBIOS over TCP or what?

Hi,
This is definitely a protocol issue. You need to install NETBIOS
protocol. DOing this will resolve the issue. TO do the same, please folow
these steps:
1) Go to n/w connections in Control panel
2) Right click your wireless or wired connection icon and click on properties.
3) Under the general tab, please click on INSTALL button.
4) Select Protocol and click ADD
5) The select "HAVE DISK"
6) THen put in the path c:\windows\inf and click OK
7) THen, please select the NETBIOS compactible transport protocol
8) Click OK and OK.
9) Restart the computer and check.
Regs,
Vinay.S