Ye olde CUW-AM

Hi there...

I'm looking at a mates old HP Pavillion 8770 which a well known PC store
stated as having a faulty motherboard. My mate took onboard what they
suggested and purchased a brand new PC! Anyway, being a bit of a dab
hand at repairing PC's, I'm looking at getting it working again. Unfortunately
my searches for a replacement/refurbished/surplus Azus CUW-AM board
have proved fruitless....

Can anybody suggest a supplier of the old CUW-AM board or a board which
would fit in the case and allow the PC to work again...?

Thanks in advance,

Pete

I believe that board was produced exclusively for HP and so you would have
to contact HP Parts for a replacement. If they have it, it will be
expensive.

--
DaveW

"o r b s c u r e DDJ" <orbscure@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there...
>
> I'm looking at a mates old HP Pavillion 8770 which a well known PC store
> stated as having a faulty motherboard. My mate took onboard what they
> suggested and purchased a brand new PC! Anyway, being a bit of a dab
> hand at repairing PC's, I'm looking at getting it working again.
Unfortunately
> my searches for a replacement/refurbished/surplus Azus CUW-AM board
> have proved fruitless....
>
> Can anybody suggest a supplier of the old CUW-AM board or a board which
> would fit in the case and allow the PC to work again...?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Pete

http://www.uncensored-news.com

Google ?
Results 1 - 10 of about 408 for cuw-am board. (0.23 seconds)