Display Mode in XP

Just installed XP PRO upgrade. All was fine then I
changed resolution and now have error message,"VGA MODE
NO SUPPORT". I cannot get back into computer to change
resolution. Have rebooted, F11'd and "Load Defaults" but
still nothing. Using KDS Radius monitor, no reset that I
see on the monitor. Restore HD is not an option.
Emachines does not support upgrades. Machine is T2240.
Please advise. Thanks in advance. Frantic.
1 answer Last reply
More about display mode

    Jeff, try tapping F8 repeatedly on Startup. You should get a Menu. There's
    an option to select VGA
    Try that. If that doesnt work do the same but select Safe Mode. See if
    you can get to the Desktop to
    change the resolution.
    "jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Just installed XP PRO upgrade. All was fine then I
    > changed resolution and now have error message,"VGA MODE
    > NO SUPPORT". I cannot get back into computer to change
    > resolution. Have rebooted, F11'd and "Load Defaults" but
    > still nothing. Using KDS Radius monitor, no reset that I
    > see on the monitor. Restore HD is not an option.
    > Emachines does not support upgrades. Machine is T2240.
    > Please advise. Thanks in advance. Frantic.

Resolution Windows XP