mp3 player driver

my new mp3 player driver will not install on windows xp
pro. every time i attempt it it say the driver does not
comply with windows logo testing or something along those
lines. i have a "chip mp10" mp3 player. please help
2 answers Last reply
More about player driver

    You should be able to ignore that error, and install it anyway. I think
    they're just stating their drivers are not Microsoft Certified...probably
    because they didn't want to pay for that privilege.

    Bill Crocker

    <sam_homepc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > my new mp3 player driver will not install on windows xp
    > pro. every time i attempt it it say the driver does not
    > comply with windows logo testing or something along those
    > lines. i have a "chip mp10" mp3 player. please help

    This just means that your MP3 player hasn't been tested
    by Microsoft. Just click on the continue button.

Hardware Microsoft MP3 Windows XP