Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Dear Sir/Madam.

I have recently upgraded to Windows XP and, after
installing your Flightsim 2000, when I try to load the
software for the joystick, it tells me that, it is not
compatable with my operating software. I have looked and,
so far have found no upgrades to download.

If I need to purchase a new CDrom, please let me know the
cost.

Regards. Tony.

Hi Tony,

To install the drivers goto the Game Controller Control Panel
Then Add, Microsoft Sidewinder (auto-detect)...

Please note that any Profiling software that came with the gameport hardware
won't work as that was not designed for Windows XP (or 2000). There are
currently no plans for updates.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User