A7N8X deluxe V2, updated bios, Logitech wireless mouse + updated driver
With the mouse/transmitter connected to either rear USB ports the mouse
eventually exhibits peculiar operation i.e. basically it doesn't work
correctly.
Connect to front USB port/s and its OK.
I have a USB scanner and printer connected to rear USB ports and they both
function correctly, without any delay on these peripherals.
I used a spare Logitech wireless transmitter, connected to the rear USB
ports, with the same/original mouse, and it functions OK.
I'm bemused by all this, any thoughts??

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

The front USB port will likely be an extension of the ones on the back; or
possibly connected to a differnce place on the motherboard, as it's a sort
of 'expansion-extra' - your manufacturer of your pc will have thought you'd
like some front USB ports for digital-cameras etc.

Check bios, make sure they're set up correctly; check windows too incase
drivers are corrupt.