I've installed a sophisticated sound card (audiophile2496) in order to record audio files. I also disabled the original soundcard in my computer (soundMAX). Now, I have no audio at all. I"ve set my audio and sound tabs to the new soundcard. Does the driver need to be signed? How do I get it signed?? Could an unsigned driver be my problem?

Did you try to install the unsigned driver?

--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Lori Barron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've installed a sophisticated sound card (audiophile2496) in order to
> record audio files. I also disabled the original soundcard in my computer
> (soundMAX). Now, I have no audio at all. I"ve set my audio and sound
> tabs to the new soundcard. Does the driver need to be signed? How do I
> get it signed?? Could an unsigned driver be my problem?

Gui

Hi Lori,

Verify that the Windows Audio service is running

-Brian