A7N8X-E Deluxe 1011 BIOS available

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 9, 2004 10:50:59 PM

The Asus website is now listing BIOS 1011, is anyone brave enough to try
it after the 1010 fiasco?

--
Steven

More about : a7n8x deluxe 1011 bios

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 10, 2004 9:13:45 AM

Thinking about getting the board what happened to the 1010 bios ?

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:50:59 +0100, Steven Roberts
<SJRoberts@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>The Asus website is now listing BIOS 1011, is anyone brave enough to try
>it after the 1010 fiasco?
June 10, 2004 9:13:46 AM

In article <eaoec0902f0bsgm04cigsgshhv90h5fchv@4ax.com>,
efternavn@doktor.dk wrote:

> Thinking about getting the board what happened to the 1010 bios ?
>

> On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:50:59 +0100, Steven Roberts
> <SJRoberts@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>
> >The Asus website is now listing BIOS 1011, is anyone brave enough to try
> >it after the 1010 fiasco?

1009 and 1010 were both bad. Who is going to want to touch 1011 :-)
Check the forums on nforcershq.com, to see if someone with a
BIOS Savior (ioss.com.tw) has given the new BIOS a test.
I think this thread was testing an earlier version of
1011 beta.

http://nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46862&highl...

Paul
a b V Motherboard
June 11, 2004 1:54:59 PM

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:eaoec0902f0bsgm04cigsgshhv90h5fchv@4ax.com...

> Thinking about getting the board what happened to the 1010 bios ?

Just buy something..
damn
June 14, 2004 3:33:44 PM

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:54:59 +0100, "rstlne" <.@text.news.virgin.net>
wrote:

>"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
>message news:eaoec0902f0bsgm04cigsgshhv90h5fchv@4ax.com...
>>
>> Thinking about getting the board what happened to the 1010 bios ?
>>

>Just buy something..
>damn

Most people who post on this group ( including me) , are here looking
for legitimate help. They either have concerns about what they are
about to buy [ some people do not have money to burn ], or they are
having problems with their motherboard, and need help.

If it bores you so much, or you are so impatient why don't you go
elsewhere?

Wildbill
A7N8X-E Deluxe Revision 2.xx BIOS 1008
AMD Athalon XP 2800+ Barton Core
2 X- Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Geforce FX 5200 128MB
Windows XP Home SP1
3Dvision TV/FM/Video Capture
Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 8 40GB Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar WD1600BB 160GB Hard Drive
........and the list goes on.........
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 14, 2004 11:34:09 PM

<Bill> wrote in message news:7qgrc0lmb1f47d98de2t9i8qjfq34b6nh1@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:54:59 +0100, "rstlne" <.@text.news.virgin.net>
> wrote:
>

> >"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> >message news:eaoec0902f0bsgm04cigsgshhv90h5fchv@4ax.com...
> >>
> >> Thinking about getting the board what happened to the 1010 bios ?
> >>

> >Just buy something..
> >damn
> >

> Most people who post on this group ( including me) , are here looking
> for legitimate help. They either have concerns about what they are
> about to buy [ some people do not have money to burn ], or they are
> having problems with their motherboard, and need help.
>
> If it bores you so much, or you are so impatient why don't you go
> elsewhere?

MOST PEOPLE yes
And you'll find I dont tell everyone that..
I just tell this guy it, every week or so, for the past few months..
If you keep posting the same question over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
[...]
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over then
eventually
someone will want it to end
June 16, 2004 3:07:01 AM

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:34:09 +0100, "rstlne" <.@text.news.virgin.net>
wrote:

> [...]
>over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
>over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
>over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
>over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
>over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
>over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over then

I get your point............Sorry!!

Wildbill
A7N8X-E Deluxe Revision 2.xx BIOS 1008
AMD Athalon XP 2800+ Barton Core
2 X- Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Geforce FX 5200 128MB
Windows XP Home SP1
3Dvision TV/FM/Video Capture
Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 8 40GB Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar WD1600BB 160GB Hard Drive
........and the list goes on.........
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 16, 2004 3:53:36 PM

Bitstring <99evc0lfbr01471aeus6bk287qb813pqtg@4ax.com>, from the
wonderful person Bill <?@?.?.invalid> said
<snip>
>>eventually
>>someone will want it to end
>>
>I get your point............Sorry!!

How about <snipping>, please. There =are= still people on the planet
doomed to pay for their Internet access by the minute.

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can