Function keys in Dell D800

Hi
I've a Dell D800 laptop, and after i installed win xp the function
(Fn) keys ain't working, like cd eject and display adjustments...
Can anyone help me out plz?

On 16 May 2004 05:21:19 -0700, genius6679@yahoo.com (Peter mcclease)
wrote:

>Hi
>I've a Dell D800 laptop, and after i installed win xp the function
>(Fn) keys ain't working, like cd eject and display adjustments...
>Can anyone help me out plz?

Have you visited support.dell.com to see if there are any specialized
drivers needed?

You need to install the motherboard drivers for your particular make and
model of Dell PC. They will be available at www.dell.com
--
Cari
www.coribright.com