Pavilon ze5600 will not boot up

the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and shuts down when I try to turn computer on. I used another plug to wall and still nothing
3 answers Last reply
More about pavilon ze5600 boot

    Performing a Full System Recovery in Microsoft Windows XP
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=77611&lc=en&cc=us&dest_page=solveCategory&dlc=en&tool=solveCategory&docname=bph07145

    HP Pavilion Desktop PCs - Obtaining Recovery Discs
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=77611&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&dest_page=solveCategory&tool=solveCategory&docname=bph07143

    HP Instant Support Professional Edition
    http://instantsupport.asiapac.hp.com/euserv/jsp/hpinstantsupport.jsp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "VW" <valeriewise@hp.com> wrote in message:

    | the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and shuts down when I try to turn computer on. I used
    another plug to wall and still nothing

    Does it make any beeping sounds?

    "VW" <valeriewise@hp.com> wrote in message
    | the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and
    shuts down when I try to turn computer on. I used another
    plug to wall and still nothing

    "VW" <valeriewise@hp.com> wrote in message
    > the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and shuts down when I
    try to turn computer on. I used another plug to wall and still nothing

    Take it back to a computer store.

Hardware Boot Microsoft Windows XP