Pavilon ze5600 will not boot up

May 16, 2004 10:31:02 AM

the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and shuts down when I try to turn computer on. I used another plug to wall and still nothing

More about : pavilon ze5600 boot

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 1:04:15 PM

Performing a Full System Recovery in Microsoft Windows XP
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=776...

HP Pavilion Desktop PCs - Obtaining Recovery Discs
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=776...

HP Instant Support Professional Edition
http://instantsupport.asiapac.hp.com/euserv/jsp/hpinsta...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"VW" <valeriewise@hp.com> wrote in message:

| the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and shuts down when I try to turn computer on. I used
another plug to wall and still nothing
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 1:41:50 PM

Does it make any beeping sounds?

"VW" <valeriewise@hp.com> wrote in message
| the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and
shuts down when I try to turn computer on. I used another
plug to wall and still nothing
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 3:34:17 AM

"VW" <valeriewise@hp.com> wrote in message
> the orange colored indicator flashes for two seconds and shuts down when I
try to turn computer on. I used another plug to wall and still nothing

Take it back to a computer store.
!