P4P800 Deluxe USB 2.0 Question

xyz

Hi,

Should I set the USB 2.0 Controller Mode to HiSpeed (480 Mbps) or Full Speed
(12 Mbps)? In what instances would each be the case?

Thanks

JTS

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001

Set it to the slower value if you want slower transfers. I think most
people would prefer faster transfers though.

"xyz" <dont@spamme.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Should I set the USB 2.0 Controller Mode to HiSpeed (480 Mbps) or Full
Speed
> (12 Mbps)? In what instances would each be the case?
>
> Thanks

USB 2.0 should be set to its native speed: 480 Mbps.

--
DaveW