  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
June 10, 2004 3:34:21 PM

Hi,

Should I set the USB 2.0 Controller Mode to HiSpeed (480 Mbps) or Full Speed
(12 Mbps)? In what instances would each be the case?

Thanks

More about : p4p800 deluxe usb question

June 10, 2004 3:34:22 PM

Set it to the slower value if you want slower transfers. I think most
people would prefer faster transfers though.

"xyz" <dont@spamme.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Should I set the USB 2.0 Controller Mode to HiSpeed (480 Mbps) or Full
Speed
> (12 Mbps)? In what instances would each be the case?
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 11, 2004 3:22:11 AM

USB 2.0 should be set to its native speed: 480 Mbps.

--
DaveW

!