P4P800 Deluxe USB 2.0 Question

Hi,

Should I set the USB 2.0 Controller Mode to HiSpeed (480 Mbps) or Full Speed
(12 Mbps)? In what instances would each be the case?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about p4p800 deluxe question

    Set it to the slower value if you want slower transfers. I think most
    people would prefer faster transfers though.

    "xyz" <dont@spamme.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Should I set the USB 2.0 Controller Mode to HiSpeed (480 Mbps) or Full
    Speed
    > (12 Mbps)? In what instances would each be the case?
    >
    > Thanks

    USB 2.0 should be set to its native speed: 480 Mbps.

    --
    DaveW

    "xyz" <dont@spamme.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Should I set the USB 2.0 Controller Mode to HiSpeed (480 Mbps) or Full
    Speed
    > (12 Mbps)? In what instances would each be the case?
    >
    > Thanks

Asus Controller USB Motherboards