Can't turn off my PC

After turning off, my PC immediately turns on. The same happens when I use the PC's start button. There is only one way to turn it off - unplug it. Is it XP or hardware problem?
Could somebody help me?
Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about turn

    Hi

    For shutdown/restart problems, please have a look at MVP Jim Eshelman's web
    site:

    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/tshoot.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Plumbum" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | After turning off, my PC immediately turns on. The same happens when I use
    the PC's start button. There is only one way to turn it off - unplug it. Is
    it XP or hardware problem?
    | Could somebody help me?
    | Thanks in advance.

    This is a problem with XP, not hardware.
    I reinstalled XP and everything worked fine :-)

    Thanks, guys
    I'm working on it...without success yet ...but in the hope of winning...

Hardware Problem Windows XP