  • Hardware
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
May 16, 2004 12:38:34 PM

Every once in a while, a CD/DVD drive will not appear in
the device list. I have 2 CD-R/W drives and 1 DVD-R/W
drive in my computer. For some reason, 2 of the drives do
not appear in My Computer and are inaccessible from any
part of the computer. I have also tried to find them in
device manager, but they do not appear as a listed
device. I have also tried to scan for new hardware but
with no success.

Help!!

Thank you in advance for your assistance

More about : drive dissapears present

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 2:34:23 PM

See Alex Nichol's fix for the 'disappearing' CD drive problem.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

news:D b6301c43b5b$d9773ef0$a001280a@phx.gbl...