SM Bus Controller

In Control Panel under other devices I have SM Bus
Controller and I am told I have new hardware installed
biy when I check it has ? and I cannot install it from
disc or from web
Can you help please
I also have an Epson perfection 1670 photo scanner and
ABBYY Profesional 7.0 and it will not work correctly it
gives a problem with Twain is this connected to above
problem

Many thanks
Joe Dunne
1 answer Last reply
More about controller

    Visit the support website of the manufacturer of your computer
    or motherboard and download the appropriate chipset driver.

    If you have an Intel processor and chipset:

    Install the Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility
    http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Product_Filter.asp?ProductID=816

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Joe Dunne" <jpadirl@yahoo.com> wrote in message:

    | In Control Panel under other devices I have SM Bus
    | Controller and I am told I have new hardware installed
    | biy when I check it has ? and I cannot install it from
    | disc or from web
    | Can you help please
    | I also have an Epson perfection 1670 photo scanner and
    | ABBYY Profesional 7.0 and it will not work correctly it
    | gives a problem with Twain is this connected to above
    | problem
    |
    | Many thanks
    | Joe Dunne

Hardware Bus Controller Windows XP