Asus not responding to RMA request

I am trying to get an A7N8X RMA'd but they have not responded to 3 E-mails
sent to rma@asus.com. It has been over a week since the first one was sent
out. Are these guys alive? I've had to RMA Abit boards and they respond
right away, but this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth and if I don't get
this taken care of it'll be the last Asus I buy.

Paul

Splendid

In article <10cjpjv8m9g8rc5@news.supernews.com>, "Kroagnon"
<kroagnon@kroagnon.com> wrote:

> I am trying to get an A7N8X RMA'd but they have not responded to 3 E-mails
> sent to rma@asus.com. It has been over a week since the first one was sent
> out. Are these guys alive? I've had to RMA Abit boards and they respond
> right away, but this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth and if I don't get
> this taken care of it'll be the last Asus I buy.

Have you tried phoning them ?

http://usa.asus.com/contact/contactindex.htm

Filling this out first will shorten the length of your
phone call:

http://rma.asus.com/enduser/RmaRequest.aspx

They do stuff like this, they claim, due to the volume
of spam they get via Email.

HTH,
Paul

"Kroagnon" <kroagnon@kroagnon.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to get an A7N8X RMA'd but they have not responded to 3 E-mails
> sent to rma@asus.com. It has been over a week since the first one was sent
> out. Are these guys alive? I've had to RMA Abit boards and they respond
> right away, but this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth and if I don't get
> this taken care of it'll be the last Asus I buy.

Did you try using the telephone.

It's also possible that they are blocking your email (possible)

Blackjack

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2003

I RMA'd a A7V8X a couple of days ago. They responded to my email after I
explained what happened in detail.