* phantomman wrote:
> jajajaja, what joke. ¿how generate key to half life 2?

They are not joking you little parasite. Buy it. Key generation is
effectively stealing someone else's key, and that person actually paid
for it. You will find it worth the money - but then again, I suppose
you will just cheat the game too....

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

"Troy Piggins" <usenet@piggo.com> wrote in message
>* phantomman wrote:
>> jajajaja, what joke. ¿how generate key to half life 2?
>
> They are not joking you little parasite. Buy it. Key generation is
> effectively stealing someone else's key, and that person actually paid
> for it. You will find it worth the money - but then again, I suppose
> you will just cheat the game too....

plus it's not a simple as just generating a key because the files on the retail
disks are encrypted and have to be unlocked by valve's servers during the
install and they know if a key is invalid. There probably is a way around it,
seems some very smart people like to use their talent to rip off developers
rather than contributing.

Even if you find a hacked version it would be full of viruses and
stuff.......... actually I hope you find one, good luck but stay out of this
newsgroup.

DustJunky wrote at 20.03.05 00:21:

> [..snip..]
> good luck but stay out of this newsgroup.

ACK!

"Reaps" <rumppole@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Language timothy..... have you never heard of decorum...

Yeah - isn't it northwest of London?

DJ

Credit Card via online order works fine :)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:03:11 -0500, "DJ" <jex@aol.com> wrote:

>Credit Card via online order works fine :)

Are you suggesting that he post his credit card here? I'm guessing
more people would be happy to help him out. :p

later,

tom @ www.Love-Calculators.com

In article <116i4am9uoc9510@corp.supernews.com>, jex@aol.com says...
> Credit Card via online order works fine :)
> "phantomman" <phantomman@vtr.net> wrote in message
> > how generate key to half life 2???

Not for me it isn't just tried purchasing through steam and it's
declined every single one of my credit cards. Oh well im off to look for
a cracked copy until steam decide to want my money. (as soon as they do
i'll buy)