CF card recycle bin

June 10, 2004 5:44:36 PM

How do I manage to delete files from storage media and
have them end up in my recycle bin?

More about : card recycle bin

June 11, 2004 2:53:02 AM

popeye wrote:
> How do I manage to delete files from storage media and
> have them end up in my recycle bin?

Windows doesn't do this. Microsoft figured that copying files over to
the HD would confuse users and take a long time. Why they dont just move
the file to a folder called "bin" or something in the root of that
drive, I dont know. In windows any non local drive deletes and doesnt
goto recycle bin.

If you want this facility get a Mac ;-)