Hello some one help plz

I have a asus P4S800 and 2600intel and 40gig maxtor ,
512 ddr and videocard 9700 pro 128dd 256 bit.

if I open a picture and make it big, whit mouse scroll, then there is a
noise zwzwzwz come from insite my computer.

and if I play cs or unreall then I not have the noise.
and if I play a RPG Game then I have the noise again.

have Some one a Idee plz

Very thnx, and sorry about me Engles I am ducht,

Paul

Splendid

In article <uUoyc.153001$_f3.7640173@phobos.telenet-ops.be>, "microflup"
<microflup@pandora.be> wrote:

> I have a asus P4S800 and 2600intel and 40gig maxtor ,
> 512 ddr and videocard 9700 pro 128dd 256 bit.
>
> if I open a picture and make it big, whit mouse scroll, then there is a
> noise zwzwzwz come from insite my computer.
>
> and if I play cs or unreall then I not have the noise.
> and if I play a RPG Game then I have the noise again.
>
> have Some one a Idee plz
>
> Very thnx, and sorry about me Engles I am ducht,

Take the side off the computer and listen for the sound.
Identify the part that is making the sound.

Possible sound sources:

1) A broken cooling fan.
2) Motherboard power conversion circuit malfunction (Vcore)
3) Coil noise coming from PSU.
4) Alarm signal on computer case speaker ?
5) Hard drive bearing failure.

If this sound is coming through the computer speakers
connected to the computer:

1) Disconnect cable from CDROM to sound chip. Use digital
audio extraction to transfer audio from an audio CD to
your speakers.
2) Mute all unused audio inputs, using the mixer control panel
for your sound chip.

Hope that helps,
Paul

"microflup" <microflup@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
> I have a asus P4S800 and 2600intel and 40gig maxtor ,
> 512 ddr and videocard 9700 pro 128dd 256 bit.
>
> if I open a picture and make it big, whit mouse scroll, then there is a
> noise zwzwzwz come from insite my computer.
>
> and if I play cs or unreall then I not have the noise.
> and if I play a RPG Game then I have the noise again.
>
> have Some one a Idee plz
>
> Very thnx, and sorry about me Engles I am ducht,
>
>I think its 1 off this 5
then noise come from the site on top arroundt the Power and the cpu
where the connectors are

and harddrive hm don't know
becouse the sound come from Top Where the Power 220v is
and the the cpu strange, I have listen

In article <tNsyc.153270$yu4.7706773@phobos.telenet-ops.be>, "microflup"
<microflup@pandora.be> wrote:

> "microflup" <microflup@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
> > I have a asus P4S800 and 2600intel and 40gig maxtor ,
> > 512 ddr and videocard 9700 pro 128dd 256 bit.
> >
> > if I open a picture and make it big, whit mouse scroll, then there is a
> > noise zwzwzwz come from insite my computer.
> >
> > and if I play cs or unreall then I not have the noise.
> > and if I play a RPG Game then I have the noise again.
> >
> > have Some one a Idee plz
> >
> > Very thnx, and sorry about me Engles I am ducht,
> >
> >I think its 1 off this 5
> then noise come from the site on top arroundt the Power and the cpu
> where the connectors are
>
> and harddrive hm don't know
> becouse the sound come from Top Where the Power 220v is
> and the the cpu strange, I have listen
>
> 1) A broken cooling fan.
> 2) Motherboard power conversion circuit malfunction (Vcore)
> 3) Coil noise coming from PSU.
> 5) Hard drive bearing failure.

It sounds like item #2 "Vcore malfunction". There are 4
large capacitors and 6 smaller capacitors next to the CPU bracket.
Are the tops of the capacitors perfectly flat, or are they
bulging or domed ? If the capacitors are domed, they are losing
their electrolyte, and the Vcore will fail after a while.
Capacitors can make sound, if the charging and discharging
of the dielectric causes the plates of the capacitor to move.
Look around the base of each capacitor, to see if there is a
brown stain from what looks like fluid leakage.

http://motherboardrepair.com/images/BE6II_bad_caps_1.jpg
http://motherboardrepair.com/images/BadCaps3.jpg
http://motherboardrepair.com/images/TheGreenMile.jpg

Is the computer stable, or does it crash a lot ? If it crashes
a lot, you may need to return the board under warranty.

Paul

TRENDING THREADS