USB and Game ports Connector

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 11, 2004 8:50:05 PM

Any one knows where I can find and buy one for my P4P800-VM.
Thanks.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 13, 2004 4:06:28 AM

Try your local computer repair stores in your area.
Most sell them.

"Comcast" <nospan.jawtang@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Any one knows where I can find and buy one for my P4P800-VM.
> Thanks.

a b V Motherboard
June 13, 2004 7:43:46 AM

Try www.Ebay.com

"Comcast" <nospan.jawtang@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Any one knows where I can find and buy one for my P4P800-VM.
> Thanks.

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 14, 2004 3:32:55 AM

Why not try ASUS? The connector comes as part of the package.

!