USB and Game ports Connector

Any one knows where I can find and buy one for my P4P800-VM.
Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about game ports connector

    Comcast wrote:
    > Any one knows where I can find and buy one for my P4P800-VM.
    > Thanks.

    Here's one option:

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-131-206&depa=0

    Rob

    Try your local computer repair stores in your area.
    Most sell them.

    Try www.Ebay.com

    "Comcast" <nospan.jawtang@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Any one knows where I can find and buy one for my P4P800-VM.
    > Thanks.

    Why not try ASUS? The connector comes as part of the package.
    "kmchow" <Volvo740Racing@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Try www.Ebay.com
    >
    > "Comcast" <nospan.jawtang@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Any one knows where I can find and buy one for my P4P800-VM.
    > > Thanks.

Asus Games USB Motherboards