recently i got my computer checked because i was having problems with it and i got i fixed. I bought a web cam and mic and when i went to install the software my drives were not working what should i do also when i checked my device manger i had and exclaimation point by them my burner and my cd-rom

What were the problems you were having? Who fixed it?

What make/model of web cam? What web cam software?

Did you use any of the device manager troubleshooting
functions?

What are the computer specs, how many hard drives and how
are they partitioned and formatted? Is it only the CD/DVD
drives that are not working?

You can often restore the operation of CD/DVD drives by
using the device manager to remove the drives and rebooting,
this causes the system to detect them as "new" hardware and
install the correct drivers.

"yvette" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message