game cube game

my only friend of mine told me that i could play gamecube
games in my 1.44 floppy drive...now i am having problems
with my floppy drive and the game wont function. it wont
even work on my actual gamecube anymore. did my only
friend play a trick on me or did he make a mistake. he
only laughs at me now when i tell him but i dont think he
is very funny.

chrism

If this is a wind-up, hahaha. Stop wasting peoples time.
If not, please read on...

I don't have a gamecube, but if I'm right, the games come on mini-CDs?

If this is the case, I'm afraid your 'friend' was playing a trick on you.
There is no way a 1.44 floppy drive would ever read a CD, and even if it
could, you won't get a gamecube game to run on your PC anyway (except
possibly with some special programs...)

The disc that won't work in the gamecube anymore, is it badly scratched?
That could be why it won't work. You can buy CD-Repair kits from most
electronic/audio shops which might help you to sort it out.

Cheers,

ChrisM