Monitoring TR-DLS

Hi

What software do I need to monitor temp and fan of a TR-DLS running
W2k or NT.
And where can I download it?

Tks
More about monitoring

    Stefan Knodt wrote:

    > What software do I need to monitor temp and fan of a TR-DLS running
    > W2k or NT.

    Asus PC Probe

    > And where can I download it?

    http://www.asuscom.de/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/probe22206.zip

    Christian

    --
    "Was gibts heute eigentlich in der Mensa?"
    "Is mir egal - das entscheide ich dann zur Laufzeit"

    On 12 Jun 2004 20:02:23 GMT, "Stefan Knodt" <transwarp@freesurf.ch>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >What software do I need to monitor temp and fan of a TR-DLS running
    >W2k or NT.
    >And where can I download it?
    >
    >Tks

    Motherboard Monitor works well on our TR-DLSR boards. Gives less false
    alarms than AsusProbe, unless AsusProbe is more robust these days.
    http://mbm.livewiredev.com/
    ---
    Mark

    On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:09:18 UTC, Christian Merkle
    <info@serverobserver.net> wrote:

    > http://www.asuscom.de/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/probe22206.zip

    Danke

Asus Software Motherboards