Sponsor a clan

Where can I find a clan to sponsor?

Not looking for the biggest clan, don't have to be UK based, simply a clan
with a large website/forum/userbase. By large I'd prefer a clan with
thousands of pages on their website (i.e. a forum can generate thousands of
pages quickly).

Anyone who is interested please contact me. Please note we're not going to
give you tens of thousands of pounds however this is a serious post and I
have a serious offer.

f.ybir@snprzrqvntebhc.pb.hx

My email address has been masked using ROT13, to unmask it visit
www.rot13.com or most newsreaders have a unscramble facility (Outlook
express, Message > Unscramble(ROT13))

"BNNevs" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Where can I find a clan to sponsor?
>
> Not looking for the biggest clan, don't have to be UK based, simply a clan
> with a large website/forum/userbase. By large I'd prefer a clan with
> thousands of pages on their website (i.e. a forum can generate thousands
of
> pages quickly).
>
> Anyone who is interested please contact me. Please note we're not going to
> give you tens of thousands of pounds however this is a serious post and I
> have a serious offer.
>
> f.ybir@snprzrqvntebhc.pb.hx
>
> My email address has been masked using ROT13, to unmask it visit
> www.rot13.com or most newsreaders have a unscramble facility (Outlook
> express, Message > Unscramble(ROT13))

Find four more players of my standard and you can sponsor me :p

"BNNevs" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Where can I find a clan to sponsor?

You might want to check out www.TacticalGamer.com. TG isn't a clan,
but it's a large community of players dedicated to objectives-based,
tactical teamplay. Apophis would be the person to talk to about
this...
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality

We are a big clan 'PUB' and also a full community. we have been around for
years.
http://www.pub-community.com/
i am zSteve ;)

> You might want to check out www.TacticalGamer.com. TG isn't a clan, but
> it's a large community of players dedicated to objectives-based, tactical
> teamplay. Apophis would be the person to talk to about this...

Cheers mate, but I know - I'm Nevs. :)

>> You might want to check out www.TacticalGamer.com. TG isn't a
>> clan, but it's a large community of players dedicated to
>> objectives-based, tactical teamplay. Apophis would be the person
>> to talk to about this...
>
> Cheers mate, but I know - I'm Nevs. :)

Why, so you are!

Folks, this is a good guy here. I've personally drank beer with him
and if TacticalGamer is accepting his sponsorship, that says
something. (I don't know what it says, but... ;-) )
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality
TacticalGamer.com Administration
http://www.TacticalGamer.com
CS:Source server: 67.19.132.154:27015
CS:Source server#2: 67.19.132.155:27015

> Why, so you are!
>
> Folks, this is a good guy here. I've personally drank beer with him and
> if TacticalGamer is accepting his sponsorship, that says something. (I
> don't know what it says, but... ;-) )

You're being nice....what you after? Anyway when is the next bash...Cos I
will be there. It's a promise.

"zSteve" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> We are a big clan 'PUB' and also a full community. we have been around for
> years.
> http://www.pub-community.com/
> i am zSteve ;)

Great! But why you telling me? ;p

> You're being nice....what you after? Anyway when is the next
> bash...Cos I will be there. It's a promise.

What am I after? How 'bout all the Bass Ale I can drink when we
finally have a UK bash that I can make it to...

A couple of the new guys are trying to get a bash together in
Tennessee, but I don't think it's going to be nearly as good as the
last one. I don't even know if Apophis is going to go to it... It's
tentatively planned for mid-June.
--
CingularDuality
TacticalGamer.com Administration
http://www.TacticalGamer.com
CS:Source server: 67.19.132.154:27015
CS:Source server#2: 67.19.132.155:27015

www.ballsoutclan.co.uk

have a look might be what ya looking for