I downloaded something called Netmeetings from a friend and it did something to my speakers and now the sound goes all distorted after a certin point in the volume control. Please help, it's really annoying!

Do a system restore to a point before you downloaded
something..

"Mairi" <mef_rules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| I downloaded something called Netmeetings from a friend
and it did something to my speakers and now the sound goes
all distorted after a certin point in the volume control.
Please help, it's really annoying!

I tried System Restore. It didn't work.

Nero

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

No such thing as Netmeetings, Netmeeting yes and even that is part of XP and
cannot be downloaded and installed.
> Do a system restore to a point before you downloaded
> something..

> "Mairi" <mef_rules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | I downloaded something called Netmeetings from a friend
> and it did something to my speakers and now the sound goes
> all distorted after a certin point in the volume control.
> Please help, it's really annoying!

Not necessarily true... Google shows...
Microsoft NetMeeting 3.01,NetMeeting 3.01, Microsoft
NetMeetings ...
Microsoft NetMeeting 3.01, NetMeeting 3.01, Microsoft
NetMeetings 2.1 Release Version,
Free Software, SDK Software Development Kit, NetMeeting 2.0
API, ILS ...
www.idp.net/freesoft/netmeet.asp - 9k - Cached - Similar
pages