Crash after Bios upgrade

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
June 14, 2004 10:50:48 PM

Hi, I've upgraded my Asus A7PRO bios from 1005D to 1011, and felt into the
impossibility to reboot. The system sends one beep and shuts down
immediately. What is the issue to fix it? Thanks. Pierre.

--
Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/

More about : crash bios upgrade

June 14, 2004 10:50:49 PM

"Peter" <servanty@numericable.fr> wrote in message
news:o pr9lfqyxnhw9vzd@news.numericable.fr...
> Hi, I've upgraded my Asus A7PRO bios from 1005D to 1011, and felt into the
> impossibility to reboot. The system sends one beep and shuts down
> immediately. What is the issue to fix it? Thanks. Pierre.
>
> --
> Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
> http://www.opera.com/

Visit www.badflash.com
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 14, 2004 10:50:49 PM

Try clearing the c-mos

It might work.

"Peter" <servanty@numericable.fr> a écrit dans le message de
news:o pr9lfqyxnhw9vzd@news.numericable.fr...
> Hi, I've upgraded my Asus A7PRO bios from 1005D to 1011, and felt into the
> impossibility to reboot. The system sends one beep and shuts down
> immediately. What is the issue to fix it? Thanks. Pierre.
>
> --
> Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
> http://www.opera.com/
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 15, 2004 3:08:52 AM

Sorry, but your motherboard is dead and has to be replaced.

--
DaveW

!