Crash after Bios upgrade

Hi, I've upgraded my Asus A7PRO bios from 1005D to 1011, and felt into the
impossibility to reboot. The system sends one beep and shuts down
immediately. What is the issue to fix it? Thanks. Pierre.

--
Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/

    "Peter" <servanty@numericable.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi, I've upgraded my Asus A7PRO bios from 1005D to 1011, and felt into the
    > impossibility to reboot. The system sends one beep and shuts down
    > immediately. What is the issue to fix it? Thanks. Pierre.
    >
    > --
    > Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
    > http://www.opera.com/

    Visit www.badflash.com

    Try clearing the c-mos

    It might work.

    "Peter" <servanty@numericable.fr> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi, I've upgraded my Asus A7PRO bios from 1005D to 1011, and felt into the
    > impossibility to reboot. The system sends one beep and shuts down
    > immediately. What is the issue to fix it? Thanks. Pierre.
    >
    > --
    > Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
    > http://www.opera.com/

    Sorry, but your motherboard is dead and has to be replaced.

    --
    DaveW

    "Peter" <servanty@numericable.fr> wrote in message
    > Hi, I've upgraded my Asus A7PRO bios from 1005D to 1011, and felt into the
    > impossibility to reboot. The system sends one beep and shuts down
    > immediately. What is the issue to fix it? Thanks. Pierre.
    >
    > --
    > Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
    > http://www.opera.com/

Asus BIOS Crash Motherboards