Hi,
I cannot connect to internet and when I checked my device
manager it shows me a blank page and no devices are listed
in it.
How to get it solve

"Irfan Shaikh" <mailirfansk@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>Hi,
> I cannot connect to internet and when I checked my device
>manager it shows me a blank page and no devices are listed
>in it.
>How to get it solve

No Items Appear in the Device Manager List When You Open It
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 311504
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=311504

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--