Windows Media Player

Tiago

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Hi all
I do not believe that this may be a topic to ask.
I recentelly got myslf a TV/FM(ASUS) radio reciever and i
want the card to run with Windows Media Player.Is it
possible?

"Tiago" <arch@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
> Hi all
> I do not believe that this may be a topic to ask.
> I recentelly got myslf a TV/FM(ASUS) radio reciever and i
> want the card to run with Windows Media Player.Is it
> possible?

You can broadcast it with Windows Media Encoder (a free
download from Microsoft) and then play it with Windows
Media Player.

-- Bob Day