Device is not ready!

My CD-RW drive can not format or burn CD. It's acting
like a CD-ROM.
I've try NERO and Direct CD software but the drive just
can not format any cd. Thanks in advance for helping me!

Maybe try checking our PCI Plugs if they are in the right
slots.I dont know if this will help but i had a problem
with my writer and it did the same thing!

Hello

Well have you considered replacing the drive

alvin