Wireless Intellimouse stopped responding

Scott

May, I hope someone can help. I was using my Wireless
Intellimouse Explorer today when the movement started
becoming more constricted, then stopped all together. I
checked the batteries and despite them testing out OK, I
replaced them. I also uninstalled the mouse and
reinstalled the driver disc. The program says the mouse
is functioning fine, but it still does not respoond. When
I hold it upside down, the light stays solid for a
second, then starts flashing rapidly. This is on an XP
system.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

peter

Hi,

Try press the button on the receiver and when the light flashes, press the button on the bottom of the mouse.
It will reset/change the channel of the receiver and mouse.

Hope it helps.

Peter