Changing description of a floppy station

May 19, 2004 4:47:12 AM

Hello!

I have installed a USB floppy station on my computer. The
problem is that it is called (B:)  instead of (A:) . I
really need it to be station (A:) . Anybody who knows how
to change this?

Any help appreciated.

Arve Oygarden
May 19, 2004 7:46:02 AM

A Drive is reserved for a motherboard attached Floppy Disk Drive.
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 11:20:18 AM

I know, but this is a laptop computer without a floppy
station. But when the USB floppy was installed it was
connected to drive B. And I really need to connect it to
drive A.

Arve Oygarden
!