Changing description of a floppy station

Hello!

I have installed a USB floppy station on my computer. The
problem is that it is called (B:) instead of (A:). I
really need it to be station (A:). Anybody who knows how
to change this?

Any help appreciated.

Arve Oygarden
2 answers Last reply
More about changing description floppy station

    A Drive is reserved for a motherboard attached Floppy Disk Drive.

    I know, but this is a laptop computer without a floppy
    station. But when the USB floppy was installed it was
    connected to drive B. And I really need to connect it to
    drive A.

    Arve Oygarden

Hardware Floppy Disk Microsoft Windows XP