Hi There,
Would someone be so kind as to inform me as to the biggest Athlon XP CPU
that the A7A266-E motherboard supports please?
Thanks
Linda

Paul

Splendid

In article <40d3ea1d$0$28942$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>,
"Linda :-Þ" <Consult the Book of Armaments!> wrote:

> Hi There,
> Would someone be so kind as to inform me as to the biggest Athlon XP CPU
> that the A7A266-E motherboard supports please?
> Thanks
> Linda

Enter your motherboard model number here:

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

It looks like the FSB limit of the board is your only limit.
That is why faster processors aren't listed.

I don't know how easy it will be to find them at retail.

Paul