I have a Logitech standard mouse. Left and right buttons
with a central wheel. I have set the speed to maximum but
it is still very slow. I have to move it two and a half
inches to get from one side of the screen to the other and
it's doing my wrist in.
I have tried downloading MS intellimouse and then MS mouse
to no effect. I have the latest Lochitech driver and run
win xp.
Email me help and suggestions please

chrism

Try increacing the 'Acceleration' setting of the mouse.