Canot acsses boot device,

Alan

Hi people,

Havin kinda a big problem, i just set up ide raid
controller on a gigabyte ga7dxr+ mother board, to this i
hav conected 1 segate 120 gig drive.my ide 1 is free, an my
my secondary ide has a cd+ cd righter,

What i canot understant is why im geting a blue screen on
boot but not every time just 1/2, saying
cannot_acces_boot_devise. this occurs on restarts and cold
boots but 1s its in win2k every thin is fine fast an stable,

tempreatures are fine, an this is an amd 2000xp machine

any 1 any ideas please, loseing hair like mad here.

cheers alan

Alan, first thing that comes to mind is Power Supply adequate enough?