my sound doesnt work, so i looked on the device manager and there was a "!" next to my multimedia audio controller. it says there is no driver. when i insert the windows xp cd, it still says that there is no device...any suggestions???

peter

The Drivers come from the manufacturer of the sound card or your computer
check both websites and look for XP drivers
peter