Add Hardware Problems in Control Panel

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi,

I have an eMachine T4160 running WinXP. When I try to
click on Add Hardware in the Control Panel, I receive a
dialog box stating "Cannot Run Two Device
Installations". I have tried disabling plug and play but
no luck. Any suggestions? I cannot configure new
monitors or plug in digital cameras because it thinks it
is still doing a hardware addition.

Thanks.

john

John, you might want to rt click on MyComputer>select
Properties>Hardware>Device Manager and see if there's anything in there with
a yellow mark next to it. If so, then the drivers werent installed properly
or completely