I am looking for a driver fore a CIF Webcam for desktop pc
for my windows XP. My cd-rw is not working on my toshiba
satellite.

Can anyone help?

go to the website of the manufacturer of your webcam...you should be able to d/load the drivers from there

The website says it is under construction. There is
nothing there.