can I make my XP Pro revert to one account,it's not networ..

I go to XP explorer and there three copies of the same drives I just wan't to fall back and regroup, I'm certain I never setup any networking could it be from my ATI graphics card ?

Try this: Go to Start, Help & Support, Undo changes to
your computer with System Restore. There you can restore
your computer to an earlier time, hope this helps. Good
Luck !