More about bots hdls server

    Nick wrote:
    > Is this possible? And if so.... how?
    >
    > Cheers!

    The official CS:Source bot forums.
    http://www.turtlerockstudios.com/forums/csbot/index.php?sid=4994a872d8c7bdf13d8b797facbc54ee

    * Nick wrote:
    > Is this possible? And if so.... how?

    CS:S has bots included with the game - not the original, mind you, but
    if you have all the latest updates they will be there. Check out
    turtlerockstudios.

    There are a whole bunch of commands to add, remove etc on their website.

    Haven't you ever tried to create your own game, and wondered what the
    bots option was?

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e : usenet@piggo.com

    "Troy Piggins" <usenet@piggo.com> wrote in message
    >* Nick wrote:
    >> Is this possible? And if so.... how?
    >
    > CS:S has bots included with the game - not the original, mind you, but
    > if you have all the latest updates they will be there. Check out
    > turtlerockstudios.
    >
    > There are a whole bunch of commands to add, remove etc on their website.
    >
    > Haven't you ever tried to create your own game, and wondered what the
    > bots option was?

    I know they're there when you run the game from Steam - I've been playing
    against them - but I've got HLDS installed on a separate machine and I want
    to include bots in that.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "Tofou" <tofou911@Gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Nick wrote:
    >> Is this possible? And if so.... how?
    >>
    >> Cheers!