  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
December 15, 2004 4:58:48 PM

I recently bought a Mac Powerbook and I am trying to print to my printer on
my Win XP computer through the wireless connection on my laptop.I am able to
share files in both directions but the Mac doesn`t see the printer.Does
anyone know if this a SP2 issue?Thanks in advance.
Rich

More about : printing winxp shared printer

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
December 16, 2004 4:47:05 AM

I ran into this problem last week. I can see the printer, but it prints
garbage, despite having the latest drivers for both Mac and Windows.
There's a discussion and a proposed solution here:
http://www.macwindows.com/Win2003.html#112304b
I haven't had a chance to try this yet.

!