Printing to a WinXP Shared Printer

I recently bought a Mac Powerbook and I am trying to print to my printer on
my Win XP computer through the wireless connection on my laptop.I am able to
share files in both directions but the Mac doesn`t see the printer.Does
anyone know if this a SP2 issue?Thanks in advance.
Rich
1 answer Last reply
More about printing winxp shared printer

    I ran into this problem last week. I can see the printer, but it prints
    garbage, despite having the latest drivers for both Mac and Windows.
    There's a discussion and a proposed solution here:
    http://www.macwindows.com/Win2003.html#112304b
    I haven't had a chance to try this yet.

    "Richard Balaban" wrote:

    > I recently bought a Mac Powerbook and I am trying to print to my printer on
    > my Win XP computer through the wireless connection on my laptop.I am able to
    > share files in both directions but the Mac doesn`t see the printer.Does
    > anyone know if this a SP2 issue?Thanks in advance.
    > Rich

Wireless Wireless Networking