IDE & Serial ATA

in ASUS A7n8x-E deluxe, could I use 2 IDE channel (master primary +
slave primary + master secondary + slave secondary) jointly with
serial ATA Channel ?
Now I have connect 3 HardDisk + 1 CDRom drive; I like add another
HardDisk.

many thank
Mirko
1 answer Last reply
More about serial

    Il Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:50:00 -0700, MirkoMK ha scritto:

    > in ASUS A7n8x-E deluxe, could I use 2 IDE channel (master primary +
    > slave primary + master secondary + slave secondary) jointly with
    > serial ATA Channel ?
    > Now I have connect 3 HardDisk + 1 CDRom drive; I like add another
    > HardDisk.

    What jointly mean???

    If u mean u want to use both IDE Channels and SATA channel, yeah, u can.
    If u mean u want to use ATA and SATA chanells mixed to do a mixed mode
    RAID, no u can't.

Asus Hard Drives Motherboards