  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 24, 2004 5:50:00 AM

in ASUS A7n8x-E deluxe, could I use 2 IDE channel (master primary +
slave primary + master secondary + slave secondary) jointly with
serial ATA Channel ?
Now I have connect 3 HardDisk + 1 CDRom drive; I like add another
HardDisk.

many thank
Mirko

More about : ide serial ata

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 24, 2004 5:01:30 PM

Il Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:50:00 -0700, MirkoMK ha scritto:

> in ASUS A7n8x-E deluxe, could I use 2 IDE channel (master primary +
> slave primary + master secondary + slave secondary) jointly with
> serial ATA Channel ?
> Now I have connect 3 HardDisk + 1 CDRom drive; I like add another
> HardDisk.

What jointly mean???

If u mean u want to use both IDE Channels and SATA channel, yeah, u can.
If u mean u want to use ATA and SATA chanells mixed to do a mixed mode
RAID, no u can't.
!